New classes for incoming students begin every Monday. PGI is unique in that students are encouraged to go at their own pace. The average student finishes the class in about 6 weeks (120 hours), but some students have finished in as little as two weeks. PGI offers many classes such as: Table Games Dealer (Blackjack, Spanish 21, Pai Gow Poker, Mini-Baccarat, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, and 3- and 4-card Poker), Poker Dealer (Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and 7-card Stud), Craps, Roulette, and Floor Supervisor. There are still plenty of positions available for table games dealers etc. and the average dealer earns $25-30/hour! PGI also boasts a 98% placement rate!
- Casino and Gaming Operations 
- Craps Dealer Training [Cert]
- Floor Supervisor Training [Cert]
- Pit Dealer Training [Cert]
- Poker Dealer Training [Cert]
- Roulette Dealer Training [Cert]